Simply Sam Trading - Antiques.Brocante.Gifts

We stock a variety of vintage, antique and hand-crafted items. Available on our web store simplysam.co.za or select antiques and beautiful 'proudly South African' hand-made Gift items on sale or to view at VinLee Art Gallery Hilton College Road, Natal Midlands. Hilton off-ramp, N3, Kwazulu Natal

Friday, May 4, 2012

The First Leg of our Journey ...

Life doesn't always go to plan, with some issues being worse than others. Like yesterday. I sneak out of the office to have breakfast with a friend. In passing we chat briefly about visas. On my return to the office I mention the conversation to my hubby. I see something is amiss by the look on his face which, by this stage, has gone ashen. My Shengen Visa he says. We fly in less than 48 hours and the man tells me he's forgotten his Visa - what? French Embassy is not answering their phone, not even their emergency line. Every avenue seems closed to us. We have paid for flights, accommodation ... but some where out there it seems God may answers our prayers...

No comments:

Post a Comment