Simply Sam Trading - Antiques.Brocante.Gifts

We stock a variety of vintage, antique and hand-crafted items. Available on our web store simplysam.co.za or select antiques and beautiful 'proudly South African' hand-made Gift items on sale or to view at VinLee Art Gallery Hilton College Road, Natal Midlands. Hilton off-ramp, N3, Kwazulu Natal

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Tshwane City Council all in a meeting?!!!

This is what I find amusing about living in South Africa (and i'm sure it could quite possibly be the same in France, but let me know), I phone through to Pretoria City Council this morning with a query and I am told by the switchboard operator "they are all in a meeting". Is that possible? The only time I could imagine an entire employment force being 'in a meeting' is if the place is burning down! Any comments out there?

No comments:

Post a Comment