Simply Sam Trading - Antiques.Brocante.Gifts

We stock a variety of vintage, antique and hand-crafted items. Available on our web store simplysam.co.za or select antiques and beautiful 'proudly South African' hand-made Gift items on sale or to view at VinLee Art Gallery Hilton College Road, Natal Midlands. Hilton off-ramp, N3, Kwazulu Natal

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Soccer World Cup

I really thought I didn't want to be part of the soccer world cup madness and even considered skipping the country for a few weeks, but I have to say it has been great fun. We watched England play Slovenia in Port Elizebeth and the atmosphere was phenomenal. The stadium in PE is awesome, as was the organisation getting us to and from, and we found the most amazing little local restaurant in the street (next door to Julie's cafe) which was great.
To see my team and all their supporters and to watch my children being 'British' for a day was well worth the trip.

1 comment:

  1. and the girl with the Union Jack face was AMERICAN!!! I ask you with tears in my eyes

    ReplyDelete