Simply Sam Trading - Antiques.Brocante.Gifts

We stock a variety of vintage, antique and hand-crafted items. Available on our web store simplysam.co.za or select antiques and beautiful 'proudly South African' hand-made Gift items on sale or to view at VinLee Art Gallery Hilton College Road, Natal Midlands. Hilton off-ramp, N3, Kwazulu Natal

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I love my Shop - why not choose a gift for a friend in South Africa .....

You've heard it said that 'if you find your passion, you will never work a day in your life', and that is me and Simply Sam Antique Brocante & Gifts. I am so lucky to have Sharon Milella working with me at the shop, as this have given me the free time to travel far and wide and source some really lovely items, including some stunning and quirky gift items, all of which can be viewed in the shop (which is looking its best at the moment) or on our website www.simplysam.co.za
If you have friends and family in South Africa, why not purchase an item over our web and we will gift wrap, with a card, and post this on your behalf for that special occasion.
Hope to see you real soon.
Sam x

No comments:

Post a Comment