Simply Sam Trading - Antiques.Brocante.Gifts

We stock a variety of vintage, antique and hand-crafted items. Available on our web store simplysam.co.za or select antiques and beautiful 'proudly South African' hand-made Gift items on sale or to view at VinLee Art Gallery Hilton College Road, Natal Midlands. Hilton off-ramp, N3, Kwazulu Natal

Friday, April 15, 2011

New Signage is up!

Oh i'm so excited, and I just can't hide it, no, no,no, i'm about to lose control and I think I like it ......
The first of my new signs has just been put up courtesey of my lovely neighbor Bob Savage and as i'm standing there surveying the land i'm thinking "aah, this is sooo beautiful". I think you guys are going to love it!
Visit us at the Hamlet of Fort Nottingham from the end of April. Watch this space .....
Love Sam x

No comments:

Post a Comment