Simply Sam Trading - Antiques.Brocante.Gifts

We stock a variety of vintage, antique and hand-crafted items. Available on our web store simplysam.co.za or select antiques and beautiful 'proudly South African' hand-made Gift items on sale or to view at VinLee Art Gallery Hilton College Road, Natal Midlands. Hilton off-ramp, N3, Kwazulu Natal

Thursday, January 6, 2011

New Stock arriving soon......

When my friend, Debbie, called today to say she was bringing me new stock I couldn't wait to see what goodies she had found for Simply Sam. She is making the trek here with a full trailer including two gorgeous shabby chic patio chairs, fully painted and distressed to liven up any patio into that French look you've been dying to achieve!  And I know, just by the number of comments I get from people that come into my shop, that you are going to love the various shabby chic cupboards she's bringing.  There's a stunning 'must have' Oregon window with mirrors that I feel sure won't even make it into the shop, cause I have the most perfect spot for it at home! The beautiful French looking demi lune table with matching mirror is one of those items you are going to have to snap up before someone else does. Stock will be in the shop by Saturday morning, so be sure to pop in and be one of the first to see. Else wait a couple of days and i'll have done my best to load it onto our website www.simplysam.co.za

No comments:

Post a Comment