Simply Sam Trading - Antiques.Brocante.Gifts

We stock a variety of vintage, antique and hand-crafted items. Available on our web store simplysam.co.za or select antiques and beautiful 'proudly South African' hand-made Gift items on sale or to view at VinLee Art Gallery Hilton College Road, Natal Midlands. Hilton off-ramp, N3, Kwazulu Natal

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Eat, Love, Yawn?!!!

Starved of movies in our side of the country I went along to see Elizabeth Gilbert's Eat, Love, Pray at the Midlands Mall, in Natal, with a couple of friends. Crazy to think I only got home after midnight with everything being so far away from sleeply little Nottingham Road! It was a lovely 'feel good' movie though and well worth the sleepy head the next morning. Now i'm thinking where am I going to find the time, money and staff to go follow in her footsteps ..... So many things to do and see, so little time, so little money ......

4 comments:

  1. What a great movie-just loved it!!how was that beautiful scenery in Italy.I also just dream of doing the same thing!dream on Ann!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Annie, you're back! Yeah, must say I also felt I could just pack my bags and go. Luckily we live in such beautiful scenery here and with all the rain we had, it is looking lovely. You'll need to come visit soon and we have got in some stunning stock. Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sam yes i must make a trip up to Nottingham Road.!!I am sure the country side is looking beautiful after the lovely rain we had.Even Durban is looking green!See you soon-Ann

    ReplyDelete