Simply Sam Trading - Antiques.Brocante.Gifts

We stock a variety of vintage, antique and hand-crafted items. Available on our web store simplysam.co.za or select antiques and beautiful 'proudly South African' hand-made Gift items on sale or to view at VinLee Art Gallery Hilton College Road, Natal Midlands. Hilton off-ramp, N3, Kwazulu Natal

Thursday, September 2, 2010

A rocking horse has a very special charm

I acquired a beautiful hand made rocking horse recently, which is for sale in my shop, and I have to say that there is just something so magical about a rocking horse, it just has a very special charm. Can you imagine the wide eyes of the child who is going to be presented with this beautiful gift? But why am I saying child? This would put a twinkle in even a 'big child's' eye - I'm thinking adult - surely they would love this just as much as any child! Link: http://www.simplysam.co.za/2614-papier-mache_2

No comments:

Post a Comment