Simply Sam Trading - Antiques.Brocante.Gifts

We stock a variety of vintage, antique and hand-crafted items. Available on our web store simplysam.co.za or select antiques and beautiful 'proudly South African' hand-made Gift items on sale or to view at VinLee Art Gallery Hilton College Road, Natal Midlands. Hilton off-ramp, N3, Kwazulu Natal

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Dragontree Challenge & Festival at Kings School, Nottingham Road

If anyone is in Nottingham Road this weekend remember the Dragontree Challenge & Festival at Kings School, just off the Loteni Road. It is sure to be loads of fun. I am closing my shop for the day and exhibiting some of my items for sale at the festival. I am looking forward to being in the sun, because my shop is like a fridge in Winter.

Tomorrow is the last of my 2 day stock clearance sale, where all furniture is less 40% to make way for new stock. I have some stunning items on the way. My favourite is a 19thC French Oak Parlour suite, as well as two matching 19thC Flemish Oak Court Cupboards. I'm still trying to decide if the cupboards should go home with me!

See you at the Dragontree Challenge. I'll be the one sinking on the raft at the dam....

No comments:

Post a Comment